COACHING – LEADERSHIP – STRATEGY
A recognised leader in Executive Coaching, Leadership
Development and Strategy Facilitation
ENVISION BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Do you want to…
…achieve extraordinary goals?
…conquer the things that are holding you back?
…learn lasting new habits that serve you?
…develop your capabilities?
…master long lasting success, whatever that means to you?
Brigid Whoriskey is an Executive coach, business advisor and non-executive director. She supports individuals, boards, and leadership teams to take stock, define goals, shape strategy, and head in the right direction.
Brigid works across a range of private, public and third sector organisations.
She generates lasting new habits, not just insights, to help you to and supercharge your impact.
Brigid is the Managing Director of Envision Business Solutions. She is a non-executive director, executive coach and business advisor and bringing considerable breadth of experience and a pragmatic approach to inform strategy and solve a wide range of business challenges.
Brigid is an accomplished conference speaker, experienced board director, adept at communicating and influencing at board level and an experienced coach of senior leaders.
She works independently and as an associate with other consultancies and can bring in additional resource and expertise as required.
Passionate about making a difference and future proofing organisations
An accomplished conference speaker and board director
Adept and board level communication and influencing
Experienced senior leader coach
Positive Intelligence Coaching Programme
Envision Future Proof
Leadership & Team
Positive Intelligence Coaching Programme
Most attempts at positive change fail because we stop at insight and don’t build habits.
Sustained change towards a more positive mind requires laying down neural pathways to form new habits through consistent daily practice. Brigid is a Positive intelligence coach, and her 8-week program empowers you to do
- Identify your inner saboteurs
- Understand your sage responses – when you act with a clear, calm, and positive mindset – and how to build those muscles
- Learn how to improve your self-command, so you are not easily overcome with stress, self-doubt, or negative emotions.
The positive intelligence programme was created by Stanford University professor and author Shirzad Chamaime. Participants will
- complete a diagnostic to understand the inner saboteurs that are holding them back
- participate in a 6-week programme with videos and Q&A from
- Access weekly hour-long video with Shirzad Chamaine, exploring the specific focus over 6 weeks. You’ll feel inspired and energized to practice during the week in order to sustain the benefits experienced during the video sessions
- Access to an app providing rich content and 15 minutes/day of app-guided practice. These exercises are bite-sized to fit your busy schedule and customized based on how you self-sabotage
- Access via the app to online community support from around the world
- Be allocated to a pod with 3-4 other members and join a weekly hour-long roundtable facilitated by Brigid to explore the learnings; giving you the accountability and motivation you need to succeed
- An additional introductory roundtable to share your motivations for participating in the programme and deal with any questions and a final roundtable 2-4 weeks after completion of the programme to ensure the lasting benefits are continuing.
Supporting senior leaders to better understand their leadership style and gain insight into what they need to change in themselves and their situation to thrive.
Drawing on over 20 years in senior leadership, and a professional coach since 2016, Brigid adopts a client centred approach, enabling clients to thrive in today’s fast paced environment.
Brigid can help you to
- Achieve your goals
- Address challenges that are getting in the way
- Understand your purpose
- Optimise your potential
- Find the right work/life balance
- Be comfortable in your own skin
Brigid also supports career transition, helping people to advance into senior leadership/board roles and supporting career changers to figure out what next. Her career programme includes:
- understand your transferable skills
- find roles in which you will flourish
- prepare your CV, LinkedIn profile
- interview preparation
- making the right impact in those first 100 days
Brigid supports senior leadership teams and boards to define and review strategy.
A clear sense of direction helps future proof your business. Brigid advises, informs, and helps make sense of our rapidly changing business world. She facilitates management teams and boards to
- define your purpose, vision, and value
- identify issues and challenges
- define your strategic options and path forward
- make strategic decisions.
Using proven templates and models, Brigid brings clarity to the changing context of your business and challenges your assumptions to co-create plans for the future.
Her independent expert facilitation also helps teams to work together on strategic issues and find common ground.
Envision Future Proof Strategy Framework
Brigid also offers the Envision Future Proof Strategy framework, which summarises your vision and how you will get there on one (large) page. The focus is on your destination and the outcomes and actions that will help you to get there. Its designed for co-creation and sharing to maximise engagement and buy-in.
could attach a link to the framework (free resource)
Leadership and Team Development
Brigid offers a range of leadership development programmes – from short sharp 90-minute session to full day sessions. Leadership programmes will be tailored for client’s needs, examples include:
- Team Building
- Team styles
- Team charter (team focus, direction, and values)
- Team coaching / co-coaching forums
- Growth Mindset
- Addressing internal saboteurs and imposter syndrome
- Stakeholder management and Influencing
- Managing change
- Vision and purpose
- Effective meetings
- Managers as coaches
- Employee engagement
Brigid also offers a programme of leadership roundtables
These are focussed, usually 90-minute sessions held weekly over a period of 6 weeks aimed at enhancing specific leadership skills identified by the client / leadership team
- Develops understanding of key leadership concepts (eg goal setting, leadership mindsets, listening, managers as coaches)
- Improves leadership performance and confidence
- Provides leadership models and frameworks
- Enables people to work together to gain a better understanding of key aspects of leadership and how they can be applied to their specific situations
- Can positively influence the culture of the organisation
Brigid also works as a non-executive director, giving her lived experience understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing businesses and leaders. Her current board portfolio includes:
Chair, Causeway Ireland Scotland Business exchange
- a business membership organisation connecting professionals from across Ireland, Scotland, and Northern Ireland
Member of the Scottish Legal Aid board
- a public appointment, including serving on Audit Committee and Cases Committee
Trustee, Tong-Len UK
- a charity supporting destitute families in Northern India through education and healthcare programmes
ABOUT COACHINGAre your Managers Coaches?“In the future, people who are not...
ABOUT COACHINGIs your company ready for coaching?"Coaching is attracting...
ABOUT COACHINGExecutive Coaching – what’s it all about?"Coaching within an...
ABOUT BOARDSThe role of the boardNever before has corporate governance been...
ABOUT DIRECTORSAre your board directors doing a good enough job?While the role...
“I have yet to experience someone who, investing in themselves today, did not reap a reward.”